What can I beemind with the Twitter integration?
The number of tweets you've made, which can be either all of your tweets ever, or those with a specific hashtag. Each new tweet after creating the graph acts as a +1, which is set up as a Do More goal.
Can I beemind tweeting less?
You may also want to consider tracking your Twitter time using RescueTime instead.
If neither of these options appeal and you'd like to see Do Less goals for the Twitter integration, we'd love to hear more: contact us!
What if my account is private?
We can only track public Twitter accounts, sorry!
Do I need to put in the @ before my username during setup?
Either @username or just username works.
I've changed my Twitter username and everything's broken!
Don't panic! Send us an email and we'll help you back on track.
Twitter sample goal setup
- Head to create a new goal.
- Click the Twitter icon to start a new goal using Twitter data.
- First, choose the number of tweets you want to add per day. You can specify a specific hashtag for us to follow, so that we only count tweets made with that hashtag. Then enter your Twitter @username.
If you want to delay your goal's start a few days (maybe you're traveling this weekend), be sure to tick the "Start this goal with extra leeway" box. Enter the number of days you want to delay.
- Give your goal a brief name. If you want, you can also write a short description with more information.
- Finally, choose your initial pledge. This is the amount you will pay the first time you derail on the goal. After derailing, the pledge will increase by default — use the dropdown below to control how high it goes. In the example below, I have chosen to start at a $5 pledge, which will increase each time I derail, until it reaches $270 — the pledge cap. (To read more about pledges and payments, check out some FAQs!)
- And that's it! Step through the preview and payment confirmation to see your new graph. I'll need to start getting more points in the next 4 days to avoid paying Beeminder my first $5.
Keywords: autodata integrations, beeminding tweeting