What can I beemind with freeCodeCamp?
The freeCodeCamp integration tracks the number of points you have on freeCodeCamp.
Wait, how do I get points?
According to freeCodeCamp's forum, you get brownie points either by completing challenges (one point per challenge complete) or by helping other members of freeCodeCamp in their forum.
freeCodeCamp sample goal setup
- Head to create a new goal.
- Click the freeCodeCamp icon to start a new goal using freeCodeCamp data.
- Enter your freeCodeCamp username and then click the "Check" button to search for your freeCodeCamp data.
- It'll fetch your current number of points, and then it's time to enter the amount you want to commit to. Here I'm committing to earning 10 points per day. I've also selected the option to "Start this goal with extra leeway", so that I don't need to start immediately. I've given myself four days of buffer, and that gives me four days before I need to get my first 10 points.
- Next, you need to give your goal a name, and you can also add a brief goal description.
- Finally, choose your initial pledge. This is the amount you will pay the first time you derail on the goal. After derailing, the pledge will increase by default — use the checkbox and +/- stepper below to control how high it goes. In the example below, I have chosen to start at a $5 pledge, which will increase each time I derail, until it reaches $270 — the pledge cap. (To read more about pledges and payments, check out some FAQs!)
- And that's it! Step through the preview and confirmation screens, and your graph will be created. I have four days to do my first session, or I'll have to pay $5!
Keywords: autodata integrations, learn to code