What can I beemind with the Project Euler integration?
The number of problems you've completed. Each problem completed will earn you a +1.
You keep saying my username isn't found!
Is your Project Euler account unlisted? Project Euler accounts are unlisted by default, meaning they're private and Beeminder can't read the data. You can head to your Project Euler account settings to change that.
Project Euler sample goal setup
- Head to create a new goal.
- Click the Project Euler icon to start a new goal using Project Euler data.
- First, enter the username you use on Project Euler. Then you need to choose the number of problems you want to solve per day. I'm not good at thisand not haven't used the site for long, so I'm going to start small! I can always make it more difficult later.
If you want to delay your goal's start a few days (maybe you're traveling this weekend), be sure to tick the "Start this goal with extra leeway" box. Enter the number of days you want to delay.
- Give your goal a brief name. If you want, you can also write a short description with more information.
- Finally, choose your initial pledge. This is the amount you will pay the first time you derail on the goal. After derailing, the pledge will increase by default — use the dropdown below to control how high it goes. In the example below, I have chosen to start at a $5 pledge, which will increase each time I derail, until it reaches $270 — the pledge cap. (To read more about pledges and payments, check out some FAQs!)
- And that's it! Step through the preview and payment confirmation to see your new graph. I'll need to start getting more points in the next 4 days to avoid paying Beeminder my first $5.
Keywords: autodata integrations, learn to code, math, maths, mathematics, puzzles, nerds