- What can I beemind with Clozemaster?
- Can I track multiple languages?
- Can I have a non-midnight deadline for this autodata goal?
- Will it fetch my past progress?
- Clozemaster sample goal setup
What can I beemind with Clozemaster?
Your number of points, i.e. the score you can see on your Clozemaster dashboard. This is not your number of sentences, but the score you get from completing them.
Can I track multiple languages?
You can either track your points in all the languages you use on Clozemaster, or a specific language. You can't just pick two, though: it's one or all, on a single goal.
If you want to have multiple goals, each for a different language, that will work fine!
Can I have a non-midnight deadline for this autodata goal?
Yes! You can change the deadline in your reminder settings. All the normal deadline restrictions and rules apply.
Will it fetch my past progress?
Not when you start your goal, but when you fetch your data, it will fetch all your points so far (no matter when you earned them) to start off the goal. That might mean you're "safe" for a very long time, so it's a great time to ratchet.
Clozemaster sample goal setup
- Head to create a new goal.
- Click the Clozemaster icon to start a new goal using Clozemaster data.
- First, type in your Clozemaster username so we know whose points to fetch.
- Then pick the language and the number of points per day you want to commit to. Lastly, if you want to delay your goal's start a few days (maybe you're traveling this weekend), be sure to tick the Start this goal with extra leeway box. Enter the number of days you want to delay and press Continue.
- Give your goal a brief name. If you want, you can also write a short description with more information.
- Finally, choose your initial pledge. This is the amount you will pay the first time you derail on the goal. After derailing, the pledge will increase by default — use the dropdown below to control how high it goes by selecting the cap. In the example below, I have chosen to start at a $5 pledge, which will increase each time I derail, until it reaches $270 — the pledge cap. (To read more about pledges and payments, check out some FAQs!)
- Step through the preview and payment confirmation screens, and that's it! I'll need to get 50 points in the next 4 days to avoid paying Beeminder my first $5.
Keywords: autodata integrations, language learning