What can I beemind with Apple Health?
- Active energy
- Exercise time
- Cycling distance
- Walking/running distance
- Nike Fuel
- Water consumed
- Time in bed
- Time asleep
- Swimming strokes
- Swimming distance
- Mindful minutes
- Stand hours
My Apple Health data has not synced for multiple days.
Try logging out of and back into the Beeminder app to kickstart the sync process. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If that still has not done the trick, please contact support!
Sample Apple Health goal setup
- You'll need to start with a plain Do More goal, so create one. (If you need help, check out a guide.)
Beeminder will import the last week of available data when Apple Health is connected, which will overwrite your existing data and may derail your goal. Please contact support if that happens!
- Once you've created your Do More goal, open the Beeminder iOS app and tap the ⚙ to open the app Settings. Tap Health app integration to open the integration menu.
- You should see a list of all your goals. Goals that are eligible for Apple Health sync will say Add source.... Other goals that have autodata sources configured already will list the current data source, which cannot be changed to Apple Health in this menu. (To remove an existing source in favor of Apple Health, contact support.)
- Find the goal you want to add Apple Health data to and tap its name.
- You should see a list of the available Apple Health metrics. Tap one metric one time to pair it. Press Save and you're done!